- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
To get admission into college, the students should follow a particular procedure. This enables us to conduct the admission process smoothly, and join the interested students into the respective departments.
- The students should have passed the Board of Intermediate Exams with good percentages.
- They should have appeared for the EAMCET examination, and secured decent ranks in it.
- They must appear for the counselling to get admission in the convener quota.
- For management seats, they can contact us directly.
- They have to submit the originals and copies of the mark sheets of 10th class and Intermediate, and EAMCET rank card, along with the passport size photographs.
- Any other required documents should be submitted at the time of counselling, or while enrolling into the college (for management seats).
- The students should sign the documents wherever needed.
- They will be provided with the receipt for the university fee.
- At the time of joining, they should carry this receipt without fail.
- Upon joining the college, they will be provided with the respective roll numbers.
- For smooth functioning, we appoint dedicated faculty for the admission purposes, and the students and their parents are requested to contact the respective persons for any queries.
- This admission procedure is systematically followed by us so that the students are admitted into our college without any issues.
Students can join the exciting engineering departments in our college, by possessing the following eligibility criteria.
- They should have attended the Intermediate examinations, and passed with good percentages, especially in mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.
- They must have secured decent ranks in the EAMCET examination.
- They should possess the required certificates, which are mandatory during the counselling process.
- For management seats, the candidates who have all the eligible criteria, including the requirements set by us, are enrolled in our college.