Selected candidates admitted under Lateral Entry have to pay Rs.83,855/- in the II year and Rs.84,505/- in the III year as course fee.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
Master of Computer Applications is a three-year full-time postgraduate self-finance course and offered by Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their TANCET score and UG degree marks.
A pass with minimum percentage of marks in Part III as per the Government norms in
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science / IT / IT and Management/ Software/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Applied Science/ Electronics.
- Any Degree with PGDCA
- B.Com, B.Com with CA, B.Com with IT, B.B.A with Mathematics at the HSS/Degree level.
MCA - Lateral Entry
- Students who have completed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc. (Information Technology/ Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10 - +2 level or at Graduate level shall be eligible for admission to second year MCA courses.
- A pass in recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years durationin BCA, B.Sc. (Information Technology/Computer Science) with 10+2+3 years pattern Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate level.