This is a two year full time course of University School of Information Communication and Technology, Delhi and course is constituted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
1. GATE qualified in Computer Science and Information Technology with a valid and qualified score card of GATE valid for the academic session 2017-18.
2. CET qualified (for Non-GATE) candidates
Minimum 60% or equivalent in the qualifying examination as under:-
1. B.Tech. / B.E. in Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology /Electronics and Communication Engineering /Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
2. Grad. IETE/AMIE (ECE/CSE/IT/EE).
3. M.Sc. (IT/ Electronics/ Computer Science/Informatics/ Information Science and Technology/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operation Research/Applied Physics).
4. MCA or MCA (SE)
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile