|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Exam - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 27 Sep, 2020||Application - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Exam - PBT mode | Mode: Offline|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2020 - 19 Sep, 2020||Application - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|08 Nov, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Master of Business Administration is two years (4 Semesters) full-time postgraduate program in management offered by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
The selection of candidates is based on the Written Assessment Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) and on CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT and CMAT Score.
- A minimum of 60% marks is required in under-graduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum 3 years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programmes.
- The candidate appearing for final year examination in the current academic year, whose results get published before August, is also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
Entrepreneurs in making
Joined On: 09 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Ok but not that much Good
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
Return on Investment is good
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
Overall good if you adjust with the rules...
Last Seen: 21 Dec' 15
Joined On: 14 Nov' 14
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017