About MMMUT Gorakhpur
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur (MMMUT) was established in year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching and research University after reconstituting the Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur which was established in 1962. The University has 11 academic departments: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Physics and Material Science, Humanities and Management Science, Chemical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Application, Chemistry & Environmental Science and Mathematics and Scientific Computing. MMMUT offers B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, PhD and M.Sc. programmes.
MMMUT is located at Deoria Road, Singhariya, Kunraghat, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport is the closest airport to the University, located about 7 km away. Closest railway station to the University is Gorakhpur Cantt. Railway Station, located about 4.4 km away while the closest bus station to the University is Gorakhpur Bus Stand, located about 6.7 km away.
- MMMUT is accredited by NBA.
MMMUT has collaborated/signed MOUs with the following institutions:
- ENEA, Italian National Agency For New Technologies Energy & Sustainable Economic Development, Sede Legale- Lungotevere Thaon di Revel, Roma-Italia
- University of Ryukyus, 1, Senbaru, Nishihara, Okinawa, Japan
- Universidad Carlos III DE Madrid, C/ Madrid, 126, Madrid, Spain
- Warsaw Management University, ul. Kaweczynska 36, Warszawa, Poland
- University of Wisconsin – Green Bay (UWGB), 2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay WI 54311, USA
- North Dakota State University (NDSU), Vice Provost Office- Old Main 201F, 1340 Administrative Ave, Fargo ND 58102, USA
- Central Michigan University Board of Trustees, Mount Pleasant, Michigan, USA
- The Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems (CLOUDS) Laboratory, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia
- National Power Training Institute, Faridabad
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- M/S Exon (R) Centres Shree Krishna Niwas, Shradhanand Road Extn. Vile Parle (E), Mumbai
- M/S Ericsson India Ltd., 4th Floor, Dakha House, 18/17,W.E.A, Pusa Lane,Karol Bagh, New Delhi
- M/s Urja Gasifiers Pvt. Ltd., 377, Purdilpur, MG Degree College, Gorakhpur
- M/S Smart Health Zone Pvt. Ltd., 377, Purdilpur, Near MG Degree College, Gorakhpur
- Sapience Consulting, A Texas Instruments’ University Program Partner India, 4th Floor, 6th Block Koramangala Club Road, Bangalore
- M/S Diversified Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. 208, A Wing, Solaris 1, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai
- Advanced Tech. India Pvt. Ltd., SCO 160, Sector 24-D, Chandigarh
- Council of Science & Technology, 9 Nabiullah Road, Surajkund Park, Lucknow
- Bioaxis DNA Research Centre (P) Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat , Gujrat
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- CSIR- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, (IIITA) Allahabad, Allahabad
- Cyber Sec Studies and Research Laboratory LLP, Pune
- NIT Jamshedpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Roorkee
- IIM Indore
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Campus Development Cell- This Cell is responsible for overall development of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur. It takes complaints and feedbacks related to the development of the University and takes necessary steps to ensure development of the University.
- Women Cell- As the name suggests, this a women centric cell. It works for the welfare of women of the University. It takes grievances and complaints of the women community and takes measures to resolve them.
- Student Counselling & Career Guidance Cell- This Cell helps and guides students in matters and decisions of career and higher studies. It counsells them in matters related to jobs and higher studies.
- University Admissions Committee- This Committee takes care of all the admission related duties of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur. It issues the admission guidelines, prepares the merit list etc.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell- This Cell makes sure to keep the quality served by the University top notch. It takes feedbacks related to internal quality and takes measures to keep it up to date.
- Faculty/Staff Grievance Redressal Committee- This Committee takes measures to resolve the grievances faced by the faculty/staff of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur. It has a feedback system which takes the complaints/grievances of faculty/staff.
- Research and Consultancy Management Committee- This Committee manages the research going on at the University. It monitors and take measures to improve the research work at the University.
- Industry Interaction Cell- This Cell takes care of University's interaction with industry. It keeps in touch with industries and forms tie ups with these industries in order to provide industry exposure to the students.
- Students' Grievance Redressal Committee- This Committee takes measures to resolve the grievances faced by the students of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur. It has a feedback system which takes the complaints/grievances of students.
- Minority Community Cell- This Cell works for the welfare of students of the University belonging to the minority community. It makes them aware about their rights and then takes measures to resolve any grievance faced by them.
- SC/ST Community Cell- This Cell works for the welfare of students of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur belonging to the SC/ST community. It makes them aware about their rights and then takes measures to resolve any grievance faced by SC/ST Community students.
MMMUT Gorakhpur Highlights
MMMUT Gorakhpur Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 3.60 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.60 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.60 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.60 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
MMMUT Gorakhpur Admissions 2021
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur provides admissions to programmes like B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral entry, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, PhD etc. The college offers admission to programmes based on the scores of different college-level and All India level entrance exams. Detailed description of all programmes, eligible exam scores and its admission procedure is mentioned below.
MMMUT Gorakhpur Placements
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
MMMUT Gorakhpur Student Reviews
MMMUT is best state govt. College in UP
This college very good if you study well.
Overall an amazing experience
MMMUT Gorakhpur Facilities
MMMUT provides a bunch of amenities which makes the life of the student and staff easy. There is an IT Resource Centre which provides inter connectivity among different departments and enhances existing facility to access 2 mbps internet. The library at the University has a seating capacity of 400, it is well stocked and equipped. The University also has a full-fledged medical centre with two medical officers. The University campus is fully residential with 5 boys and 3 girls hostels, which can accommodate about 1500 students. There is a post office and a bank branch & ATM too in the campus. MMMUT has 2 buses which provide transportation service to students and staff. More details on all facilities are mentioned below.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Convenience Store
- Alumni Associations
- Guest Room
- Banks Facilities
MMMUT Gorakhpur Gallery
Questions related to MMMUT Gorakhpur
my rank in mmmut is 11k general and 428obc which branch can i expect
Hi Anshu, since you have general 11K rank in general criteria and 428 rank in OBC criteria so based on this it seems somehow difficult that whether you would get any seat in any branch in MMMUT but you have OBC category rank there exist some possibilities that you can get lower branches such as Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology etc.
Mmmut last cutoff round for all branhes
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology - [MMMUT], Gorakhpur B. Tech degree in the following specializations
1. Computer science engineering
2. Mechanical engineering
3. Electronics and communication engineering
4. Electrical engineering
5. Civil engineering
6. Chemical engineering
The closing rank of the following branches in JEE main Round 3 were as follows -
4.EE - 31433
5. CE - 32255
6. CHE - 33073
my mmmut general rank is 5901 and female rank is 1241 which course should I apply for under this rank for mmmut counseling.
Since you have 1241 girl rank so on behalf of this rank there are by the less chances that you will get any branch in MMMUT but if somehow t=you manage to occupy or you get any seat than also you have to satisfy with most probably your non willing branch or I can say that lowermost branches like chemical engineering or material engineering. And if you are comfortable with these branches then you can proceed further but if you want some other branch than you have to look for any other college.
obc rank in jee main is 9600 and gen. 2lac will I get admission in this college,,? how to get admission?
Congratulations for your rank in JEE Main Examination.
Yes, You can get admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of technology, Gorakhpur on this rank.
You may also check out other colleges in which you are eligible to take admission https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?icn=QnA&ici=qna_answer
MY OBC RANK IS 1175 IN MMMUT and general rank is 3093 for b.tech. .which branch can prefer me?
Hi, as you are interested in taking admission so let me tell you first that there're approx 960 seats in MMM, Gorakhpur in for B.Tech course and since you have 1175 OBC category rank so it seems somehow not possible to get branches like CS, IT etc and some but less possibilities that you can get core branches but yes there some average possibilities of getting branches like Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering etc. So if you are comfortable with these branch than you may go forward otherwise search for another college.
MMMUT Gorakhpur Notable Alumni
MMMUT Gorakhpur Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The University is a residential institution with five boys' hostels named Subhash Bhawan, Raman Bhawan, Vishweswaraya Bhawan (exclusively for first-year boys), Tagore Bhawan and Ambedkar Bhawan. These hostels accommodate a total of about 1470 students. The hostels are well furnished with necessary amenities available within hostel premises. The leased line Internet facility is available for 24x7 hours (except University hours) in every room of each hostel.
The University is a residential institution with three girls' hostels named Saraswati Bhawan, Sarojani Bhawan, and Kalpana Chawla Bhawan. These hostels accommodate a total of about 1470 students. The hostels are well furnished with necessary amenities available within hostel premises. The leased line Internet facility is available for 24x7 hours (except University hours) in every room of each hostel.
The mission of the M M M University of Technology, Health Centre is to provide students with quality primary health care and education about healthy lifestyles. This Health Centre provides a full range of primary care, treatment, and referral services, as well as related health education programs All programs and services are aimed at maintaining the physical and emotional well-being of University students.
Also, two gymnasiums equipped with modern facilities for boys and girls separately are available.
The central library has a wide collection of books and periodicals on scientific, technical and allied subjects It operates on open access system and students are given free access to books and journals that are kept on open shelves. Total carpet area of the library is 1779.426 sq. meter it has a wide collection of Books, E-books and E-journals, Total number of books including bound journals and ISI Code is I, 13, 566 (One Iakh thirteen thousand five hundred and sixty-six). Special Features- 1. Equipped with Wi-Fi facility and CCTV surveillance 2. Automated issue and the return of books 3. Availability of OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) 4. Air-conditioned Reading Room 5. Air Conditioned F-Library cum Reading Room
University has facilities for outdoor games, like Basketball, Cricket. Football, Hockey, Kabaddi, Lawn Tennis, Volleyball etc. and indoor games, such as, Billiards, Badminton, Carom, C has, Table tennis etc. Two grassy grounds-one for football and another for hockey are available. Another ground is also available for Cricket and sports activities for students. Besides these. two concrete courts are available for basketball. badminton. Skating and lawn tennis.
Information Technology Resource Centre (ITRC) was established in 2005 under-world bank programme (TEQIP-I) and is unique of its kind among all state engineering universities/colleges of U P. The objective of the center is to provide the central computing resources under one roof to students, faculty, and staff with a vision to support and strengthen the teaching-learning process and research. The local area network spread in almost the entire campus is being managed from this center. It remains open for 24 hours and is equipped with advanced computer networking hardware and software tools. Having around 300 computers arranged in its different labs, it provides uninterrupted high-speed internet connectivity to the entire campus with two leased line connections- 1 Gbps (1:1) NKN and 155 Mbps (1:1) BSNL leased lines.
University has one air-conditioned Cafeteria and a coffee Day outlet, which offers very good canteen facility at affordable price in the campus. It also has a University Canteen near boy’s hostel Which remains operational round the clock.
The air-conditioned Multipurpose hail with the capacity of about 700 audiences is used for various purposes like convocation, alumni meet, cultural fest and indoor games.
Four University buses are available for day scholars to commute to the University and for hostellers to the city of Gorakhpur or any other nearby place Apart from buses, the University has one mini-bus and two staff cars. Also, 02 Battery driven Auto-Rickshaws are available for the hostellers to commute them from the University Gate to their respective hostels.
There is an alumni convention center in the university premises. Many alumni activities are conducted in the university, such as alumni meet, engineer‘s day etc. For stay and accommodation there is a separate building for alumni. The alumni of this university. erstwhile engineering college, have occupied important positions and are still placed on the top positions in and outside of the country. thus earning laurels and glory not only for themselves but also their alma mater. The list of some prominent alumni, but not limited to, is as following as per available information.
The department feels pride in its well-equipped and state-of-the-art laboratories with high computing power and latest technology for student work and intensive research. The department has the following laboratories. 1. Windows/Unix Lab 2. Design Lab 3. Computing Lab-1 4. Computing Lab-3 5. SUN/SPARK Lab 6. Mobile Computing Lab
The University has a Guest House which has total six double-bed well furnished rooms. Out of these six rooms, five rooms are air-conditioned and one room is non-AC The Guest House facility is available to the external examiners, special invitees I guests of the University as well as to the parents of the students, Prior booking of these rooms can be made by contacting the officer-In charge guest house.
University has a stationary shop and U.P. Govt. Cooperative Canteen in the campus.
1. Fully computerized branch of State Bank of India, 2. Two ATMs and Post-Office facility in the campus.
The campus has an uninterrupted power supply and WI-FI facilities, for all students, faculty members and staffs.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: