- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year six months course offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Age: for entrance shall be 17 to 35 years as on 1st September of the year of Admission.
- Minimum Education: The candidate should have passed 12 years of schooling from a recognized school.
- The candidate shall be Medically fit.
- Percent of Marks in Plus Two required is 40 percent for general category and 40 percent for reserved category.
- Only female Candidate are eligible.
- Who are awaiting result can also apply but must provide proof of passing the exam prior to a selection interview.