- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Admissions to B.Tech programme are centralized and made on the basis of the merit obtained at the EAMCET conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education,., Hyderabad. The admission to the extent of 75% of the seats are filled by the Convener of the EAMCET following the statutory reservations communicated by the State Government while the remaining 25% of the seats are left to be filled up by the Principals of the Colleges under NRI quota. This was the procedure following till last year. From this year, admissions to the extent of 70% are being made by Convener of the EAMCET based on the merit obtained at the EAMCET followed by reservation policy of the State Government and the remaining 30% are left to be filled up by the Principals of the colleges concerned under NRI quota.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.