Careers360 Logo
Interested in this College?
Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
Compare

Quick Facts

Seats
60

Course Details

MODE

Full time

DURATION

48 Months

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Biomedical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.


Eligibility Criteria

  • Passed in 10+2 examinations with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects, namely Chemistry/Biology/Technical vocational subject for admission to the first year of the four-year undergraduate degree programs.
  • Similarly, those who passed Diploma Examinations from the AICTE-approved institutions are eligible for admission to the direct second year of undergraduate programs under the lateral entry scheme. Also, those who have B.Sc., Degrees from UGC-recognized institutions are eligible for lateral entry admission in the second year.

Admission Details

As per the norms of the Govt. of Tamil Nadu and Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), 65% of the seats are admitted under Single Window Counselling, and the remaining 35% of seats are admitted under the Management quota based on merit.

Applications for Admissions are open.

Amity University, Noida B.Tech Admissions 2024
Amity University, Noida B.Tech Admissions 2024
Apply

Asia's Only University with the Highest US & UK Accreditation

Joy University B.Tech 2024
Joy University B.Tech 2024
Apply

Outstanding faculty of Eminence from IIT, BITS, IIM, IIIT NIT, NID and faculty from foreign universities | Merit & sports based scholarship

UPES B.Tech Admissions 2024
UPES B.Tech Admissions 2024
Apply

Ranked #52 among universities in India by NIRF | Highest CTC 50 LPA | 100% Placements | Last Date to Apply: 20th July

Lovely Professional University Admissions 2024
Lovely Professional University Admissions 2024
Apply

India's Largest University | 100% Placements Record | Highest CTC 3 Cr PA | Application End Date : 25th Jul'24

JSS University Noida Admissions 2024
JSS University Noida Admissions 2024
Apply

160+ Recruiters Including Samsung, Zomato, LG, Adobe and many more | Highest CTC 21 LPA

Jain University B.Tech 2024
Jain University B.Tech 2024
Apply

100% Placement Record | Highest CTC 42 LPA | NAAC A++ Accredited | Ranked #68 in India by NIRF Ranking 2023 | Last Date to Apply - 14th June

View All Application Forms
News and Notifications

Download Careers360 App's

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

  • student
    300M+

    Students

  • colleges
    36,000+

    Colleges

  • exams
    550+

    Exams

  • ebook
    1500+

    E-Books

  • certification
    16000+

    Certifications

student
Mobile Screen

We Appeared in

Back to top