The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Electrical Engineering is a full-time four years duration course Affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna Approved by AICTE.
For admission, candidates have to appear in Entrance Test and Admission will be made on the basis of merit list.
First Year Admission
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
Lateral Entry ( Direct Second Year Admission )
- A. Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- B. Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- C. Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Programme along with the second year subjects.
- D. Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.