|28 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 03 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Objections | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|23 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|17 Jul, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of 2000 | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|06 Jul, 2020 - 16 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|10 Jul, 2020 - 13 Jul, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|16 Jun, 2020 - 05 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|24 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Choice of Exam City - Centre change | Mode: Online|
|09 Mar, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application - Without late fee | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Advanced Manufacturing Systems is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The Category A seats shall be 70% of the sanctioned intake of seats in Post Graduate Engineering. These seats shall be filled with eligible candidates on the basis of rank obtained in GATE/PGECET.
- The Category B Seats shall be 30% of the total intakes of seats in each course candidate on merit basis including candidates belong to other states and Union Territories of India and NRIs/NRI sponsored candidates.
- The Supernumerary Quota for PIO/Foreign Nationals/CWG seats shall be filled in excess of 15% of the approved in taking per each course.
For Category A Seats -
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate should have passed the appropriate qualifying examination i.e. B.Tech,/B.E./AMIE/B. Arch,/B.Planning /M.Sc/M.C.A or equivalent examination. The candidate should also have secured a GATE score or rank at the common entrance test(APPGECET).
- For Category B Seat -
- The seats shall be filled on merit basis by the institution with the candidates who have scored rank at GATE/GPAT/APPGECET and secured not less than 50% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The seats remaining unfilled shall be filled with eligible candidates, we have qualified in the GATE/GPAT/APPGECET examination on merit basis.
- Thereafter, if any seats still remain unfilled succeeds may be filled on merit basis with candidates securing not less than 50% (40% in case of candidates belonging reserved categories) of aggregate marks in the qualification examination.
For PIO /Foreign/Nationals(Extra Numerary seats)-
- The candidates should have passed in the qualifying Examination(B.Tech,/B.E./AMIE/B.Arch,/B.Planning /M.Sc/M.C.A or equivalent examination) with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate or in the group.