Quick Facts

Total Fees
4.27 Lakhs
Approval
AICTE
Seats
90

Fees Details

General:
4.27 Lakhs
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 4 Years
  • Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow

Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

Candidates can seek admission in the first year of the B.Tech Program through Entrance Test, conducted by AKTU, Lucknow. Details of the Test are available on the AKTU.

OR

Candidates willing to take direct admission under the management quota must meet the eligibility criteria as above with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of the three subjects and must possess availed rank of either SEE-AKTU or IIT JEE Entrance Examination. Such candidates apply directly at the college on the prescribed form.

OR

Seats in AKTU will be 85% of total intake and remaining 15% seats will be filled by the college as management quota seats which are filled through other examination. The Management quota is subjected to change by U.P. Govt

OR

The student can also seek direct admission through walk-in on campus or apply online for registration.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidate must have passed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/ Reserve candidates) MARKS in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks.

Compulsory Subjects -

  • Physics & Mathematics

Anyone of the following Subjects -

  • Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject

Applications Open Now

Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
KIIT University (KIITEE- 2020)
KIIT University (KIITEE- 2020)
Apply
UPES - School of Engineering
UPES - School of Engineering
Apply
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
Pearl Academy - School of Business 2020
Pearl Academy - School of Bus...
Apply
SRM B.Tech Admissions 2020
SRM B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books