- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur.
- The admission to the first 50 % of the seats shall be made on the basis of merit/rank/score obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) (hereinafter referred to as JEE (Main).
- In case the seats remain vacant after exhausting the merit of JEE (main) and HP CET, the remaining seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of 10+2 examination conducted by recognized Board or University.
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology subject securing at least 45%marks (40%in case for candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together & JEE (Main) or HPCET conduct by HP Technical University, Without Test 55% General Category, 50% SC/ST Category.
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)and passed 10+2 standard with mathematics as a subject. Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects.