The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|28 Jul, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|04 Aug, 2020 - 22 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 (Tentative)||XAT Xavier Aptitude Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 11 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||XAT Xavier Aptitude Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|22 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|27 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||XAT Xavier Aptitude Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Jan, 2021||XAT Xavier Aptitude Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|11 Oct, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|17 Sep, 2018 - 24 Feb, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), spans over two years with six terms of approximately three months each. It is approved by AICTE. Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Systems, and Business Analytics. this program recognized by AIU.
LIBA’S prestigious program in management, leading to award of Post-graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), spans over two years with six terms, approximately three months each.
The PGDM consists of 126 credits, including the summer project, exposures, and workshops. The first year presents students with a comprehensive view of management program and its direct implications and orientations to the corporate environment. This provides a strong foundation for learning in the second year. All the courses offered in the first year are mandatory.
At the end of the first year, during summer students spend twelve weeks in a company working on a project that deals with a significant issue/ problem. Keen observation of the process and productive interactions with employees and administration would help students to relate the concepts they had learned in classrooms. This opens up an idea to choose their specialization and electives.
- Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT / XAT scores. Short-listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for the final selection.
- Group discussions and interviews will be held at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university (AIU) under regular mode ONLY.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
- CAT or XAT is a prerequisite to apply for LIBA’s PGDM program.
Today’s student, Tomorrow’s leader
Last Seen: 28 Dec' 17
Joined On: 23 Jan' 17
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
B-school which have rigorous curriculum but enjoyable
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Life at LIBA
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018