Quick Facts

Total Fees
2.60 Lakhs
Approval
AICTE
Seats
180

Fees Details

General:
2.60 Lakhs
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 4 Years
  • Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad

Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is a full-time four-year course degree offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and approved by AICTE.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

As per the prevailing Government Policy:- 70% of the seats are allotted from Government - Convenor Quota, and the remaining 30% from Management Quota - EAMCET/JEE Main Qualified or as notified by the Government likely 10+2 pass.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates having passed 10+2 Examination with minimum 60% marks

Student Reviews

Good College with Great Infrastructure

Posted on 29 Aug' 16 by Preethi
Batch of 2014 | B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Library and administrative office and the college atmosphere was very good as well as the lecturer’s good college to expose our self and improve our self. Placement was not good. Hostel is also average. Industrial exposure is good they will send students to many industrial visits
  • Placement
  • Infrastructure
  • College Life
  • Industry Exposure
  • Affordability
  • Student Crowd
  • Faculty
  • Hostel
Is this Review Helpful?

Good College

Posted on 16 Feb' 16 by Anonymous
This user choose to post privately in case a user is anonymous.
Batch of 2018 | B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Hitam, this is the college where students are being encouraged to get a successful carrier through coaching them well.They are encouraged both education wise and extra curricular activities wise.The faculty is very friendly with students.This College doesn't provide any hostel facilities.
  • Placement
  • Infrastructure
  • College Life
  • Industry Exposure
  • Faculty
  • Hostel
Is this Review Helpful?

It's a place where I got to meet different people

Posted on 19 Oct' 15 by rohit
Batch of 2010 | B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
The college has the best teaching, infrastructure, labs, library, crowd, and cultural and technical fests. There is room for improvement in quality of non-technical staffs, as they are quite rude. Exams and other activities are also taken seriously and in an organised manner. Placements are also good.
  • Placement
  • Infrastructure
  • College Life
  • Industry Exposure
  • Faculty
  • Hostel
Is this Review Helpful?

knowledge is within your grasp

Posted on 16 Oct' 15 by Anonymous
This user choose to post privately in case a user is anonymous.
Batch of 2011 | B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Started studying when it was just a year old. No building or infrastructure at that time. I have seen the college build. I miss my friends, teachers and pop at (canteen contractor). This institute offers good courses but graduation courses are preferred. Well connected by road and train. Good placements and decent faculty makes this college one of the best in the region.
  • Placement
  • Infrastructure
  • College Life
  • Industry Exposure
  • Faculty
  • Hostel
Is this Review Helpful?

“It is one of the best private institution in Telangana"

Posted on 13 Oct' 15 by vishnu
Batch of 2014 | B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Probably the best college in terms of discipline and quality education. College is trying to improve itself by providing good infrastructure and good instrument. The professor and all the labs are though average but their dedication towards study is quite awesome. They pay quite attention to personality development.
  • Placement
  • Infrastructure
  • College Life
  • Industry Exposure
  • Faculty
  • Hostel
Is this Review Helpful?

Applications Open Now

Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
Pearl Academy - School of Business 2020
Pearl Academy - School of Bus...
Apply
VIT - Vellore Institute of Technology
VIT - Vellore Institute of Te...
Apply
UPES - School of Engineering
UPES - School of Engineering
Apply
View All Application Forms

Other Popular Courses in this College

Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books