CAT +2 More
|MAT||04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Jammu, Jammu
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by the University of Jammu, Jammu, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The applicants desirous of seeking admission to the MBA Program for the Session are required to apply for CAT.
- The prospective candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (40% in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST as per the norms of University of Jammu), in any discipline from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent examination with 50% marks
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing in the final year Bachelor’s Degree Exam in 2019 or as the case may be, can also apply provisionally
- However, such candidates shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and/or passed their Bachelor’s Degree Exam with the requisite percentage of marks by the date as may be specified by the University of Jammu.
- In addition to the valid CAT/MAT scores, the candidates are required to apply separately for the Centralized MBA Admission Form in The Business School, University of Jammu.