Admission Process 2021
Government College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu offers admissions B.E programmes based on the scores of JKCET entrance exam. Students also have to qualify JKCET counselling based on the scores of JKCET. Detailed description of the admission procedure is mentioned below.
For B.E. programmes:
- Candidates need to appear for JKCET entrance exam.
- Eligible candidates have to register for JKCET counselling on its official website by submitting all requisite documents and paying the amount of fees.
- Candidates need to select Government College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu in the counselling process while doing the choice locking.
- Candidates will be offered admission through JKCET counselling based on their score in JKCET entrance exam.
- Government College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu admissions will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fees payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- The admission shall be made on the basis of a common Entrance Test conducted by the Board of Professional Entrance Examination of the State Government for the purpose.
- Admission made by the College shall remain provisional till such time the eligibility of the candidates admitted is approved by the University.