|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is a full-time 5year 6 Months Undergraduate course offered by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata.
Admissions are done on the basis of the All India Written Competitive Test conducted by the Institute.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 percent of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination of 10+2 standard, for unreserved candidate and 40 percent marks in respect of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- Candidates with benchmarks Disabilities as specified under Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (49 of 2016), the minimum qualifying marks in qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall forty-five per cent for general category and forty per cent. for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- an all India common merit list, as well as state-wise merit list of the eligible candidates, shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test and the candidates, within the respective categories, shall be admitted to the undergraduate course from the said merit lists only.
- the seat matrix for admission in the Government, Government-aided Institutions and Private Institutions shall be fifteen per cent. for the all India quota and eighty-five per cent. for the States and Union Territory quota.
- the designated authority for counseling for all admissions to an undergraduate course in all Homoeopathy educational Institutions in the States and Union Territory including Institutions established by the States Government University, Deemed University, Trust, Society, Minority Institutions, Corporation or Company shall be the respective States or Union Territory in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations of the concern States or Union Territory Government, as the case may be.
- the counseling for all admissions to the undergraduate course for seats under the all India quota as well as for all Homoeopathy Educational Institutions established by the State Government shall be conducted by the authority designated by the Central Government. (vii) no candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks as specified above shall be admitted to an undergraduate course in the said academic year.
- no authority or Institution shall admit any candidate to an undergraduate course in contravention of the criteria or procedure as laid down by these regulations in respect of admissions and any candidate admitted in contravention of the said criteria or procedure shall be discharged by the Central Council forthwith.
- the authority or Institution which grants admission to any student in contravention of the aforesaid criteria or procedure shall be liable to face action in terms of the provisions of the Act.
Training for Future
Last Seen: 04 Dec' 16
Joined On: 04 Dec' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020