- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
First Year B.E. / B.Tech.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology, Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Lateral entry (Second year) B.E. / B.Tech.
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology
- Passed B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved institution or B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted