|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|10 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date of printing of application fee | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 04 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date for payment of application fee | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|23 May, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Mar, 2020 - 15 Mar, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2020 - 22 Feb, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Master in Management Studies (MMS) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by University of Mumbai, Mumbai approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Candidates Above 20 marks in MAH-MBA/MMS-CET and its equivalent score in GMAT/CAT/JMET/MAT (conducted in February )/ATMA/XAT/ Association CET/Any other equivalent CET and GD & PI conducted by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra
- Candidates who are appearing for MAT (conducted by AIMA) should note that the score of the MAT exam conducted in February alone shall be considered valid and will be accepted for purpose of preparing merit list and admission to MMS course.
- Aggregate marks mean the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in a subject based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
- Candidates aspiring to seek admission to the MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA course should follow the instruction given in Annexure-I for filling up Online Application form(s), appearing for CET-2008, appearing for GD & PI, Registration for CAP and filling up the option from, etc.
Passed with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate(40% in case of candidates of backward classCategories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three year Duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities