- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
Eligibility for admission to first year B.E. / B.Tech. programmes (As per norms of Govt. of Tamilnadu)
- A pass in XII std., of Tamilnadu HSC (Academic) with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. (or)
- A pass in XII std., of Tamilnadu HSC (Vocational Stream) with Engineering / Technology Vocational Subjects and any one or two of the related subjects like Maths, Physics or Chemistry.
- A pass in an equivalent examination accepted by Universities in Tamilnadu for admission to B.E. / B.Tech., / B.Arch. degree courses.
Qualifying Examination: Diploma Candidates
- A pass with prescribed minimum eligibility marks in any one of the Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu / equivalent prescribed for admission to the Degree Course (Refer list of eligible Degree Courses for various Diploma Courses).
Qualifying Examination: B.Sc. Candidates
- A pass with prescribed minimum eligibility marks in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Science of minimum 3 years duration with 10+2+3 year’s pattern and studied Mathematics at +2 level or studied Mathematics as core or ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level alone are eligible for admission to B.E/ B.Tech degree courses through Lateral Entry.