- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Master of Business Administration is two years (4 Semesters) full-time postgraduate program in management offered by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal with the approval of AICTE.
95% Seats for MP domicile candidates and 5% Seats for All India Seats (All India Seats if not filled then converted into Seats for MP domicile candidates).
- Through a Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) Scorecard.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- Admissions in MBA against M.P. Domicile Candidate Seats, All India Seats, J&K Resident/ Migrant Seats etc. are done through Counselling on the basis of common merit lists of CMAT provided by the AICTE every year.
- Admissions are done through Counselling on the basis of the common ranking list declared by AICTE. The detailed schedule of Counselling are published in various leading newspapers and also made available on website of competent authority ‘Director Technical Education, Bhopal
- All the candidates seeking admissions in 2 year Full-Time MBA programme are required to first register himself/herself with the On-Line Portal ‘MP Online’ and then he/she needs to fill all of the preferences of institutions offering such MBA programme. The allotments are declared as per the counseling schedule. The candidates need to take the print copy of his/her Allotment Letter and report to the institute for depositing the semester fees.
Reservation of seats:
- 16%, 20% and 14% of the total seats of MP seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (excluding Creamy Layer) OBC categories respectively as per the rules regulations of Directorate of Technical Education Bhopal, M.P. State Government.
- A candidate, claiming reservation under a reserved category shall have to produce relevant certificate/certificates in proforma prescribed by the Government of MP at the time of verification of documents.
- (A) Reservation for Female candidates: 30% seats in each category viz. UR, SC, ST and OBC shall be reserved for female candidates.
- (D) Reservation for Persons with disabilities (Physically Handicapped Seats): 3% seats in each category viz. - UR, SC, ST and OBC shall be reserved for candidates with disability percentage of 40 or above and satisfying MP domicile 5 requirements. Candidates claiming admission against these seats (PH Seats) shall be required to produce following certificates at the time of verification of documents:-
- (i) Disability Certificate from the concerned District Medical Board; AND (ii) Eligibility Certificate for the course from the Superintendent, Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Physically Handicapped, Napier Town, Jabalpur, M.P.