- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- The candidates will be admitted by the Convenor through the EAMCET counseling as per merit based on EAMCET rank and marks in the Intermediate examination.
- NRI - The institutions that are approved by All India Council for Technical Education and permitted to fill NRI seats not exceeding 15% of the sanctioned intake in each course for the academic year shall admit NRI candidates (sons and daughters of NRIs) who have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 50% marks in the prescribed group subjects or 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) equivalent to 5 on a scale of 10.
- JEE (Mains) - The remaining seats shall be filled on a merit basis with candidates including from other States and Union territories who have given All India rank at JEE (Mains) and secured not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.
- TSEAMCET - The seats remaining unfilled from the above shall be filled with eligible candidates, who have qualified the TSEAMCET examination on a merit basis.
- Thereafter, if any seats still remain unfilled such seats may be filled on a merit basis with candidates securing not less than 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) of marks in the prescribed group subjects taken together/ aggregate marks in the qualifying examinations, as prescribed. (Vocational students must and should pass bridge course).
To get admission into a four-year B.Tech degree course in Engineering, the candidates must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of TS. The candidates also should qualify for the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of TS.
Joined On: 26 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2011
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering