CAT +4 More
|MAT||23 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Online|
|26 Jun, 2021||Exam - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Offline and Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 21 Jun, 2021||Application - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021 - 20 Jun, 2021||Exam - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|28 May, 2021 - 18 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 17 Jun, 2021||Application - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|02 Apr, 2021||Result - February session (for IBT, CBT and PBT) | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Exam - CBT-February session | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021 - 22 Mar, 2021||Application - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 20 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 17 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT- February session | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Post Graduate Diploma Management (PGDM) is two years (8-Terms + Capstone Project) full-time postgraduate Course approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA and has been granted Equivalence to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Specialization offered - marketing, Finance, HR, IB, IT & Business Analytics, Operation and SCM, Entrepreneurship and Family managed Business.
- Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria will be short-listed for further process.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Quantitative Aptitude Assessment and Data Sufficiency, Case Study Analysis and Report Writing, Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI).
- Candidates with relevant work experience of at least two years will be considered for additional weightage in the selection process.
- A merit list of candidates will be prepared based on the criteria discussed above.
- The weightage for the criteria will be decided by the Admission Committee.
- The Admission Committee will decide the number of candidates to be admitted to the PGDM Program based on merit.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. In case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), OBC and Differently Abled (DA), minimum marks requirement is 45%.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades or CGPA to percentage of marks will be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA info equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates need to submit their graduation scores latest by 31st October. If the students fail to submit the score or get below 50% in graduation, they will be ineligible for the programme.
- Candidates applying for admission must provide information about score in an entrance test. DSB (VIPS-TC) accepts scores of CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT and other equivalent examinations, as determined by the admission committee of DSB (VIPS-TC).
- DSB (VIPS-TC) will confirm the eligibility of a candidate by verifying the mark sheets, degree certificates and the entrance test score.
Last Seen: 05 May' 21
Joined On: 14 Jun' 19
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2024
- Batch of 2021
Not so cool
- Batch of 2018