- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
- Candidates of HSC (Academic) and other equivalent Examinations with a minimum average mark in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry 50% for General Category (OC), 45.00% for BC and BCM, 40.00% for MBC and DNC, 40.00% for SC/SCA/ST.
- Candidates of HSC (Vocational) with Minimum average marks in any one of Related Subjects (Maths or Physics or Chemistry), Vocational Theory and Practical’s (50.00% General Category (OC), 45.00% BC and BCM, 40.00% MBC and DNC and 40.00% SC/SCA/ST).
- Candidates claiming as belonging to Tamil Nadu will be considered under the respective Community on the production of necessary Community Certificate provided they have qualified +2 in Tamil Nadu. Such candidates should fulfill the minimum eligibility marks.
- Candidates claiming Nativity of Tamil Nadu but qualified +2 in other State (including Pondicherry) should produce the Nativity Certificate along with the Community Certificate for consideration under the respective community. Such candidates should fulfill the minimum eligibility marks.
- Candidates belonging to “Other State” including Pondicherry with Indian Nationality are eligible and treated as “OC” and such candidates should obtain the minimum eligibility marks prescribed for “OC”.