WHAT IS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ?
- Graduate in any discipline from a university with minimum qualifying marks.
SCOPE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
These programmes are becoming popular as business firms are increasingly seeking employees who are well-versed in global trends as they impact both financial markets and consumer demand.
With the international business management programme you can learn about world cultures and societies, and be challenged to approach issues from different perspectives. These skills are valuable to employers faced with the challenge of opening and integrating multiple markets and achieving cohesion and collegiality in an increasingly global business scenario.
- Basics of Financial Management
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Essentials of Marketing Management
- Export Import Management
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Global Business Environment
- One Foreign Language
- Aditya Birla Group of Companies
- Amazon India
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 932 Joined
- 75 Questions