- Delft University of Technology
- Mind of the Universe Robots in Society Blessing or Curse
Mind of the Universe Robots in Society Blessing or Curse
Understand the impact and essence of robots by enrolling in Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse by edX.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 1-2 Hours Per Week
The Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse training is developed with a vision to understand how mixing machine learning and robotics will have a beneficial impact on our culture and our well-being. However, it also poses a lot of legal concerns.
In this sequence, the following topics will be included as artificially intelligent robots remove our jobs or have had their own free will and also some scripture do-have the ability to take over the planet, or should we design robots to greater responsiveness to human emotions, and if so, how and under what circumstances would humans employ robotics for military applications? This will also discuss the design standards that designers should stick to and objectively focus on topics such as robot independence, knowledge, and intellect. This Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse? the certification course will give you lots of learning opportunities on this critical topic, with discussions with top leading professionals.
This series is a turn of the "brain of the world" documentary film developed by the VPRO. Several colleges are using the free software content from the documentary series as a reference point for related learning experiences.
- 5 weeks duration course
- Engineering – subject specialization
- Certificate by DelftX
- Level – introductory
- Live sessions
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- edX is the successive platform that provides a learning scheme free of cost, but if it is a case that any candidates want to get a credit in form of certification for future options then they can go for updating their respective account and can pay the sum up the amount of the fee for the certificate.
- Candidates can make a payment of Rs. 3,679 as a Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse fees through their account using different modes of payment.
The mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse fees
Amount in Rs.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The following mentioned individuals can do this program:
- Anybody who wants to learn about the programming of robotics and their implementation can go with this course, no prerequisite is as such required.
- Regrettably, students from one or more of the following countries would not be able to enrol for this session: Iran, Cuba, and the Crimea region of Ukraine. Although edX has applied for licenses from the U.S. (OFAC) to provide courses to participants in such countries around the world, the permits they have obtained are not sufficiently diverse for the organization to deliver throughout all areas.
As so far nothing relative information is given about work experience the candidate should have for applying for this Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse certification. Candidates can apply for the program even without professional work experience.
Certification qualifying details
If such an applicant intends to receive a fully accredited certification from a specific institute, they go to a legitimate account with edX by paying the finer sum of amount for the curriculum.
What you will learn
In the end series of the Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse by edX, the candidates would be able to grab knowledge about robotic study and will grab the following skills –
- The candidate will be able to classify the legal problems with artificially intelligent robotics by studying the Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse certification course.
- Candidates will recognize the different areas of focus in the Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse syllabus
- Candidates will entirely focus objectively on advances with respect to artificially intelligent robots and their effect on society.
- Candidates will present a complex view of the topic of artificially intelligent robotics in culture.
Reasonable participants should obey the basic measures if they wanted to obtain this complete path, the process consists of the following:
Step 1: The very first step throughout each cycle is to become truly conscious of the stuff and what it is used for. You are encouraged to visit the link https://www.edx.org/course/mind-of-the-universe-robots-in-society-blessing-or for this following program.
Step 2: Applicants need to go to a solid - phase with edX before joining the entry process for becoming a confirmed registrant nominee, so you are advised to go and make an account with edX.
Step 3: A further move is to log in to the account section. Log in using your information, please.
Step 4: Go over to the enrollment link now.
Step 5: Applicants can take them for free, it's a subscription resource, however, in addition to being accredited, they should modify their account by reimbursing the fineable offence of the certification fee.
Step 6: In the end, just tap “place the order” and you've successfully done with the whole procedure. Significantly, you can track your details now.
What else is up with your mind? Simplistic approach to the subject and knowledge of your thoughts on the subject
Engage your brain: actually, listen to the expertise and learn about the subject.
Link your brain: speak to someone about your thoughts.
Making up your own mind: come up with a wonderful idea.
edX offers financial aid service to particular students who come under any particular criteria in the road of completing certification the desired students can attain this service by getting enrolled in a particular program with filling the financial assistance option. Later, after verifying the complete information of the candidate, edX will grant him or her some sort of financial assistance.
How it helps
The certified Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse programme offered by edX is structured with a vision of making the understanding of robotics, artificial intelligence and their respective implementation and importance in the real world, it’s designed in a manner that will let the student come to know about how robotic invention led a significant share to out changes in the emerging world that bring a consequent difference in the mind of the universe.
For a better understanding of the programme and attaining Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse? certification benefits, several patterns have been designed that include thesis, research work and various field study that will bring the student in link with real-life implementations of robotics.
Later, the Mind of the Universe - Robots in Society: Blessing or Curse programme will be attached with a significant conclusion in a form of understanding better than the invention of robotics is whether a blessing or curse and that depend on one’s intellectual ability. In addition, the study materials are copyright Delft university of technology and are authorized underneath the creative commons attribution-noncommercial-share alike 4.0 international permit.
Yes, it’s an introductory course, it will begin with it only.
Absolutely, it will help if you’re into robotics.
No prerequisite is reacquired in terms of engineering.
The instructors are from Delft university of the technology itself.
The course will begin with an introduction and inventions of a particular field.
No, the amount needs to be submitted in a single amount.
No, it’s an online-based program
No, it’s not statically based.
After enrolling, you will get complete information about the assessment pattern.
Yes, you easily can peruse any course after that.