- 1 day ago: NEP 2020: IIT Delhi to introduce more BTech, MTech programmes Read More
- 5 days ago: IIT Delhi start-up to design advanced fabric for National Flag Read More
- 5 days ago: IIT Delhi start-up to engineer durable fabric for the National Flag Read More
- 20 Jul 2021: IIT Delhi establishes ‘Manish Singhal Chair’ to promote teaching, research in smart textiles Read More
- 20 Jul 2021: Universities, institutes work towards reducing carbon footprint on campuses Read More
|GATE||04 Feb, 2022 - 05 Feb, 2022 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Feb, 2022 - 12 Feb, 2022 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering is a two-year full-time Postgraduate course and it is offered by Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
GATE and Written test and /or interview.
B.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent with a CGPA 6.75 on a 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate for General Category with (a) GATE score of 300 or qualifying score (b) GATE score of 200 or qualifying score whichever is higher for SC / ST / PD category. *B.Tech. from IITs with CGPA of 8.00 without GATE are also eligible for admission. AMIE / Grad. IETE are eligible, subject to condition at Note 7.
Full-Time Direct Admission:
B.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent with (a) CGPA of 8.5 or 75% marks in aggregate for General / OBC Category, and CGPA of 7.5 or 70% marks in aggregate for SC / ST / PD category. GATE Score > 300 or qualifying score whichever is higher for General / OBC and 200 or qualifying score whichever is higher for SC / ST / PD.