- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
Candidates seeking Admission for UG Programmes under the Government Quota have to send the filled Application forms ( TamilNadu Engineering Admissions) to ‘The Secretary, Engineering Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 25.’ Merit list will be prepared by Anna University and the students will be called for counseling as per the merit list. Allotment of colleges & branches will be done in the counseling session.
- Application for admission to a course should be made only in the Information slip which will be issued in the Office.
- Information slips should be handed over to the Admission Officer along with a Photocopy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- All students shall be issued an application form for the college admission and application form for the Common Entrance Examination to be conducted by the consortium of all self-financing Engineering colleges.
- These candidates shall meet the Director or Principal of our college with the call letter.
- The candidates shall fill the College application form issued in the college and submit the same along with all the necessary documents, in order to seek admission to the college.
- A Pass with Minimum average Marks in related subjects put together [HSC ACADEMIC / VOCATIONAL] General Category-45%, Backward Class including Backward Class Muslims-40%, MBC & DNC-40%, SC/SCA/ST- 40%
- Lateral Entry- Overall Percentage of Marks obtained by the Candidate from 1st semester to 6th semester General Category-55%, Backward Class including Backward Class Muslims-50%, MBC & DNC-45%, SC/SCA/ST- Mere pass in the qualifying examination for Diploma examinations as stipulated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu/ B. Sc Degree examinations/ Equivalent