Admission Process 2021
Amity School of Engineering Noida provides B.Tech programmes related to various disciplines. Candidates are offered admissions based on the scores of Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE)/ JEE Main. Detailed description on the admission procedure and other details are mentioned below.
For B.Tech Programmes:-
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Candidates have to appear for the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE), a Computer Based Test (CBT) that is conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be held at Amity University, Noida campus.
- Direct admissions will be given to candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main.
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of their merit.
- Final admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at Amity School of Engineering Noida.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Candidate must have appeared in CBSE JEE. Selection will be based on CBSE JEE Score (Negative and 0 scores will not be considered).