Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology is a four years full-time course. Offered by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and approved by AICTE.
The EAMCET - Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test convener fills up 70% (Category - A) of the seats in the Institute by allotting the candidates to this institute on the basis of their choice, their EAMCET ranks and the reservation policy of the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. The remaining 30% (Category - B)of the seats are filled up by the Institute under the Management /NRI quota as per the guidelines are given by the APSCHE and the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh for this purpose.
Candidates must pass intermediate examination or equivalent (10+2) from any recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile