The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Master of Engineering (ME) in Power Electronics and Drives is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
Admission is based on the TANCET Entrance exam.
A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme.
- B.Pharm. / B.Sc (Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery) degree programme.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed.
- M.Sc. (5 Years) Integrated Degree Programme.
- B.Sc. 3 Years (Computer Science / Information Technology) and M.Sc. 2 Years (Computer Science / Information Technology).
- MCA (3 Years) after 10+2 years H.Sc. + 3 Years bachelor’s degree.
- MCA# Lateral Entry (2 Years) after 10+2 years H.Sc. + 3 Years bachelor’s degree in BCA or B.Sc. (Information Technology / Computer Science).