- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology is a full-time Doctoral course and course the duration varies from 3 to 6 years, the student has to finish between this timeline to obtain the Ph.D. degree and course is recognized by Anna University, Chennai.
Admission based on the entrance test, interview conducted by the University.
- Master's Degree of the University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by the University.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology of the University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15 years of R&D experience in National Research Laboratories / Public sector undertakings and with minimum of three publications in referred impact factor journals or two international patents in the last five years.
- A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination. In the case of SC/ST/ differently–Abledcandidates, 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale
- M.E./M.Tech./ M.S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of Engineering or Technology.