- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a three years full-time course postgraduate offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- He / She must have appeared for the B-CAT Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune.
- The candidates shall be selected for admission on the basis of their ranks in the selection list (prepared on the basis of the marks scored at B-CAT Test) and the availability of the seats for the program at the time of counseling and admission.
- In the case of candidates scoring the equal number of marks in B-CAT, the candidates will be ranked according to the percentage of marks scored in aggregate at the HSC or its equivalent examination.
- The candidate who has passed a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC / ST candidate).
- The candidate in their final admission degree (Bachelor or Master) are also eligible to apply provided they complete their graduation requirement including practical Examination, viva/assignments on or before a day of admission. Such a candidate will have to produce the certificate to that effect at the time of admission. Under no circumstances will an extension of the deadline will be made.
- He should be Indian National.