|Program||General Category (in Rs.)||Foreign / NRI / PIO (in US $)||Institutional Quota (in Rs.)|
|MBA||2,25,000/- per annum||8,100/- per annum||2,75,000/- per annum|
Hostel Fees - Rs.1,03,000/- Per Year (Including, accommodation and food).
|B-MAT||04 Nov, 2020||Exam - Repeat test date | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020 - 08 Aug, 2020||Counselling | Mode: Online|
|27 Jul, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|19 Jul, 2020 - 20 Jul, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2020 - 09 Jul, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Master of Business Administration is a two-year full-time course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- To facilitate the creation of Dynamic and Effective Business Professionals, Managers and Entrepreneurs who can transform the corporate sector that caters to the needs of the society and contributes towards Nation building.
- To improve Business Decision Making Capabilities of upcoming managers by enhancing their Analytical Skills.
- The seats will be filled on merit based on their performance in B-MAT Test and GDPI conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune at the designated centers.
- One seat, over and above the sanctioned intake of the programme,is reserved for migrants from J & K.The candidate to be admitted against said seat must have appeared the B-MAT .
- 15% seats are reserved under Foreign / NRI / P.I.O / OCI / Management merit category.Candidate seeking admission to the seats of this category will have to apply separately on prescribed application form and submit the same to: The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune (India)
A candidate must have passed the graduate of any recognized university in any discipline with 50% or more marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
Overall a very good experience.. learned alot.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015