|Programme||Regular Category (p.a.)||Foreign / NRI / PIO Category (p.a.)||Management Category (p.a.)|
Hostel Fees - Rs.1,03,000/- Per Year (Including, accommodation and food).
|B-MAT||23 Feb, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Application - Slot 1 | Mode: Online|
|25 Apr, 2021||Exam - Slot 1 | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021 - 02 May, 2021||Application - Slot 2 | Mode: Online|
|09 May, 2021||Exam - Slot 2 | Mode: Online|
|17 May, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|27 May, 2021 - 30 May, 2021||Counselling | Mode: Online|
|01 Jul, 2021||Others - College commencement - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Master of Computer Applications is a two-year full-time course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune.
To create high caliber solution architects and innovators for software developers who will also be sensitive to societal concerns. The main objectives of this course are to prepare the youth to take up positions as system analysts, system engineers, software engineers, programmers and of course as versatile teachers in any area of computer applications. Accordingly, the course curriculum aims at developing 'systems thinking', 'abstract thinking', 'skills to analyze and synthesize' and 'skills to apply knowledge' through 'extensive problem-solving sessions', 'hands-on practice under various hardware/software environments', 'three minor projects and 'one-semester full-time industrial training'. In addition, 'social interaction skills', 'communication skills', 'life skills', 'entrepreneurial skills', and 'research skills' which are necessary for career growth and for leading quality life are also imparted.
- B-MAT (Common for MBA and MCA Students) is meant for MCA 3 years full time and MCA 2 years Full Time(Second Year Lateral Entry)
- B-MAT examination of BVDU is compulsory for all which is schedule on 24th March 2019, 31st March and 21st April
- The admissions are strictly done on basis of merit and seats available at center.
- Subject to the above conditions, the final admission is based solely on the merit at the all India entrance test (B-MAT) conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune (India).
- Candidates who are presently studying in the final year of Bachelor's degree course can also appear for the entrance test and seek admission for MCA programe in the year 2019-20
MCA (Two Years Full Time)
Recognized full time Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years, in BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree.
Passed B.Sc./B.Com/B.A. with Mathematics at 10+ 2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned Univerisity.