The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|17 Mar, 2020 - 31 May, 2020||CG PET Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test - Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai.
Admissions are done on the basis of CGPET/JEE Exams
- The candidates must have passed their Class XII or equivalent exam with Physics, Maths and any of the Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Technical Subject as the compulsory subject.
- Students must appear in CGPET/JEE Exam in order to be eligible.
- Students will be eligible to take admission through JEE & CGPET examination.
- Students of Chhattisgarh will be eligible only through CGPET examination.