- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
B.Tech Admission Process:
- Admissions to the College are made along with the other Engineering Colleges in the State through a common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- 70% of the seats are allotted by the Convener, based on merit in the EAMCET (A-Category).
- 30% of the seats are earmarked for NRI/Management candidates (B-Category).
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted into the second year of B. Tech to the extent of 10% of intake based on merit in the ECET, under lateral entry scheme.
The minimum qualification for admission into the first year of the B. Tech course is a pass in the Intermediate (10+2) conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.