|23 Jun, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|23 Jun, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|17 Mar, 2020 - 31 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai.
- For admissions in B.E courses, the student has to either qualify in the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) conducted by the CBSE or he/she has to qualify PET (Professional Engineering Test) conducted by Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh (CGVYAPAM).
- Thereafter the candidates have to appear for Online Counselling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
- For admission through PET, a student should have a permanent Chhattisgarh domicile.
- Seats are allotted as per the Rank merit and the choices filled during online counselling
- The candidate should have passed a schooling of twelve years under 10+2 system or have an equivalent qualification (diploma). (S)he should be a bonafide resident of the state or nominated student of other states.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks with individual pass in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for UR category and 40% for SC, ST and OBC.