- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: West Bengal Nursing Council, Kolkata
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by West Bengal Nursing Council, Kolkata and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Age: The Candidate must be between the ages of 17 to 27 years, as on 1st September of the same year of the session.
- Nationality: Shall be a citizen of India. Shall be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for at least five years preceding the date of 1st September of the same year of the session the application for admission to the training school. The Residential Certificate should be issued by Class One Officer/MLA/Zila Parishad Sabhadhipati/ Mayor of Municipal Corporation.
- Marital Status: Married/unmarried/widow/divorcee/separated all are eligible.
- Education: Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent.
- Higher Secondary Certificate & Mark sheet from a Recognized board/Council with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.