Bachelor in Management Studies is a full-time three-year course constituent unit to the University of Delhi
1. The admissions to various colleges of the University of Delhi are based on merit/entrance criteria. The candidate seeking admission to the Undergraduate Courses- UG merit based and UG entrance test based programme courses must have registered online on the UG admission portal: https://ug.du. ac.in/app/.
2. The candidate who meets the requisite cut-off* will login to the UG admission portal (https://ug.du. ac.in/app/) and select college/course where he/she wishes to take admission.
3. He/she shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents/ certificates shall report to the college for verification of documents according to admission schedule.
4. The candidate who qualifies, is required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies along with the print out of the admission form at the time of admission: i. Certificate of Secondary School Examination/ Matric (X class) as proof of Date of Birth. ii. Marks sheet of class XII. iii. Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate. iv. Character Certificate from the school/college last attended (recent). v. SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority. The name of the candidate taking admission to the college must be the same as on the certificate. vi. OBC Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by Competent Authority and a Non -Creamy Layer status certificate for the financial year 2017-18, issued after 31st March, 2018. vii. Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi. viii. Two recent self-attested passport size photographs. ix. Proof of last examination in Hindi Language passed, if available.
5. The college will retain the certificates of approved candidate. However, the college will return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission or student wishes to appear in counselling of any other university/ institute.
6. Selected candidate will make the online Admission Fee payment by logging-on to the UG admission portal. The approved candidate is permitted to make online admission fee payment till 12 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline.
7. The Admission in a college is completed only after realization of the fee payment on the UG admission portal within the prescribed time-limit. In case a student cancels the admission from the college, the fee will be adjusted or refunded by University of Delhi online through its UG admission portal.
8. The colleges shall admit all the candidates who meet the announced cut-off criteria. The policy will not be “first come, first served.”
9. A candidate can take admission only in one course in one college at any given time.
10. The candidates who could not take admission in a given cut-off list can be considered for admission in the immediate next cut-off list only on the last date of admission, subject to availability of seats.
The Candidate Should have passed in 10+2 or any any other equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile