- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by Anna University, Chennai.
Admission is through TNEA counseling and Management Quota. Candidates who seek admissions under Management Quota will be selected by the Consortium of Self – Financing Professional, Arts and science colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Candidates seeking admission to First Year Engineering Degree courses should have Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category, i.e BC, MBC, DNC, SC, SCA, and ST) in the above subjects taken together
Lateral Entry Eligibility Details in the campus-
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.