- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad will conduct 'Polytechnic Entrance TEST' for admission into Polytechnics POLYCET for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering offered at Polytechnics in Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P.
- Candidates belonging to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and other schemes of Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by AP Government should have passed all the subjects.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/APOSS Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P.Govt. Should have passed all the subjects, including Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Social Studies or Word Processing (English) with, minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who passed SSC compartmentally are also eligible.