- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
- A Candidate pass in HSC(Academic) or equivalent with 50% for General in Maths, Physics and Chemistry, 45% for BC/BC Muslims, 40% for MBC & DNC and 40% for SC/SCA/ST
- A pass in HSC(Vocational) with 50% for General in Maths, Physics and Chemistry, 45% for BC/BC Muslims, 40% for MBC & DNC and 40% for SC/SCA/ST
- Admission Direct 2nd Year B.E /Lateral (lateral Entry) OC - 50% , BC - 45% , MBC & DNC - 40% and A mere pass for SC/ST
- Above requirement are based on marks related to 5th & 6th Semester.
- Students passed in B.Sc with Mathematics and also satisfies above norms are eligible.