- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Firstly, by the qualified candidates of JEE (Main) fulfilling the eligibility for B.Tech.
- Secondly, by the qualified candidates of UPSEE, who fulfill the eligibility as given above. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in UPSEE.
- Thirdly, by the merit of candidates in the qualifying examination with the following conditions:- For admission to the first year of B. Tech., the candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks (as per respective Board/University) in each subject of the subject group indicated above(i). The relative merit shall be decided based on total marks in the subject combination of the qualifying examination.
For admission to the first year of B.Tech., the candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject as given above and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
- Lateral entry in “B.Tech. for Engg. Diploma holders or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at XII standard”/ “ for Diploma holders” in third semester (second year) is open only in the institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR ‘whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh’ and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject' from any recognized University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.