- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
- The Maximum Age limit as of July is 21 Years. For SC/SCA/ST there is no age limit.
- The candidate should have passed HSC(Academic) with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry and should have minimum aggregate marks of 40% for OC, 40% for BC/BCM, 40% for MBC, and 40% for SC/SCA/ST.
- The candidate should have passed HSC(Vocational) with related subjects, theory, and practicals and should have minimum aggregate marks of 45% for OC, 40 for BC/BCM, 40% for MBC, and 40% for SC/SCA/ST.
- A pass with the minimum eligibility marks of 55 % for OC, 50% for BC, 45% for MBC, 40% for SC/ST in the Pre Final and Final Semester in one of the qualifying Diplomas in Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu / any other equivalent prescribed for the courses.
- The Candidate should have passed B. Sc with the minimum eligibility marks of 55 % for OC, 50% for BC, 45% for MBC, 40% for SC/ST.