The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
- The Maximum Age limit as of July is 21 Years. For SC/SCA/ST there is no age limit.
- The candidate should have passed HSC(Academic) with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry and should have minimum aggregate marks of 50% for OC, 45 for BC/BCM, 40% for MBC and 40% for SC/SCA/ST.
- The candidate should have passed HSC(Vocational) with related subjects, theory, and practicals and should have minimum aggregate marks of 50% for OC, 45 for BC/BCM, 40% for MBC and 40% for SC/SCA/ST.
- A pass with the minimum eligibility marks of 55 % for OC, 50% for BC, 45% for MBC, 40% for SC/ST in the Pre Final and Final Semester in one of the qualifying Diplomas in Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu / any other equivalent prescribed for the courses.
- The Candidate should have passed B. Sc with the minimum eligibility marks of 55 % for OC, 50% for BC, 45% for MBC, 40% for SC/ST.
GKM College Playing With Student's Life - I won't recommend
Joined On: 24 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2014
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering