|JEE Main||16 Dec, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date for transaction of application fee | Mode: Online|
|19 Jan, 2021 - 21 Jan, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021 - 26 Feb, 2021||Exam - February session | Mode: Online|
|15 Mar, 2021 - 18 Mar, 2021||Exam - March session | Mode: Online|
|27 Apr, 2021 - 30 Apr, 2021||Exam - April session | Mode: Online|
|24 May, 2021 - 28 May, 2021||Exam - May session | Mode: Online|
|16 Dec, 2020 - 16 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata.
- Must have a valid Rank in JEE (mains) / WBJEE.
- Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above three subjects taken together.
- Must have passed English in the ‘10+2’ examination with at least 30% marks.
- The Board of the said Qualifying Examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.