|GCET||29 Jul, 2021 - 30 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|05 Jul, 2021 - 23 Jul, 2021||Application - offline mode | Mode: Offline|
|21 Jun, 2021 - 30 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Goa University,Taleigao Plateau, Goa
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Mining Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Goa University, Taleigao Plateau, Goa.
The Selection based on GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) Entrance Exam.
The applicant should have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std.XIIth) examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with English, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology, and secured not less than 45% marks in the aggregate of subjects of Physics & Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology. (40% for the applicants belonging to SC, ST, and OBC only).
The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidate must have passed from Polytechnics or colleges in the State of Goa, or as a Goa State nominee, under GOI seats or reciprocal arrangement, if passed Diploma from other States.
- The candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch with minimum of 45% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) aggregate marks at the Diploma course examination conducted by the Goa Board of Technical Education or an equivalent examination, conducted by a recognised Board of Technical Education in India or abroad
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Science Degree with Mathematics as a subject at Std. XIIth and with minimum of 45%* (40%*in case of SC/ST/OBC#) marks in the aggregate (Final Year) from Goa University.
- B.Sc. Degree holders are required to pass in the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of First Year of Engineering Programme along with Second Year subjects.