Admission Process 2021
Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol Admission Process:
Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol offers admission to B.Pharma and M.Pharma courses. Admission to the undergraduate courses will be done through state level entrance examination while for postgraduate courses, aspirants have to appear for an institute level entrance examination. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Pharma):
- Candidates should qualify West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) and 10+2 examination.
- Eligible candidates should fill an application form based on their WBJEE scores for admission to the College.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of the rank secured in the WBJEE examination.
- For direct admission to the second year, candidates should qualify West Bengal Joint Entrance Lateral Entry Test (JELET).
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Pharma):
- Candidates should fill an application form for the entrance test conducted by the Institution.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for an entrance test that includes a written test followed by a viva voce.
- Final admission will be based on the performance in the entrance test.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
As per norms of the West Bengal Board of Education, candidates are selected on the basis of their rankings in the West Bengal JEE for admission in B. Pharm.