- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Computer Science Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- A candidate should possess the eligibility of 10+2 qualification from Board of Intermediate, Government of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as his/her optional subjects, or any other equivalent examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- A student to step in four-year degree course in Engineering except NRI / Management quota must qualify in “Engineering, Agricultural Sciences And Medical Common Entrance Test” (EAMCET), a State-Level Entrance Test conducted by the Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh. Students who qualify in EAMCET entrance test will be admitted strictly on merit bases.
- 70% of the seats are allotted by the Convener, based on merit secured in Intermediate or an equivalent examination and the rank secured in EAMCET (A-Category).
- 30% of the seats are earmarked for NRI/Management candidates (B-Category) The Management admits candidates based on merit and should possess first class in optional subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The Convener of ECET admits 10% of the candidates from the stream of Diploma Holders should pass in diploma from Andhra Pradesh State Government or an equivalent examination.
- Diploma holders are admitted into second year of B. Tech (LATERAL ENTRY SCHEME) to the extent of 10% of intake based on merit in the ECET.